1. Obligations of the both parties
1.1 The part ALPIN Ltd. undertakes the following:
1.1.1 to provide accommodation for the CLIENT in full compliance between submitted by the CLIENT and confirmed from the ALPIN Ltd query.
1.1.2 to provide for the CLIENT already paid travel services as follows:
- accommodation and the provision of appropriate food
- transfers to Hotel Alpin from railway stations and airports both ways (meeting-sending)
1.2 The CLIENT is obliged:
1.2.1 To carry with him all the necessary documents (visa, international passport) made to all residency requirements and visit to Bulgaria
1.2.2 In case that the CLIENT is minor (under 18 years) and travel without parents with personal international passport, he is obliged to present notarized statement by both of the parents, that they are completely agree their child to travel alone. In case that the minor travel with only one of the parents, then it is necessary to present notarized consent by the other parent.
1.2.3 to make and to have a valid health insurance during their stay in Bulgaria
1.2.4 to pay within the deadlines established by the contract the full cost of the services provided by the contract
2. Rights of the parties
2.1 ALPIN Ltd has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded without incurring any liability in case that the CLIENT hadn’t made the necessary paid in the term of the contract.
The reservation in the hotel is provided by written request that the client sends by a fax or e-mail and it must be confirmed by ALPIN Ltd.
4. Method of payment
4.1 The payment of the reservation is done by payment with VISA card or MasterCard at the site of ALPIN Ltd – www.alpin-hotel.bg.
4.2 After the CLIENT request, ALPIN Ltd. must confirm in written this request. Within 7 days after confirmation the CLIENT is obliged to make an advance payment, which is equal to 50% of the total (see 4.4).
4.3 The remaining part of the sum CLIENT must pay within 14 days before the day of his traveling unless otherwise agreed.
4.4 In case that the CLIENT hadn’t paid the sum within the 7 day term, ALPIN Ltd has the right to terminate this contract and give up taking clients from its further service.
5. Responsibilities of both parties are as follows:
5.1 ALPIN Ltd has no responsibility to the CLIENT if there are any delay or change the terms and conditions of stay that are not dependent of ALPIN Ltd., and in the following cases:
- event of delay or postponement of the flight because of weather or technical reasons
- cancellation or termination of the voyage of the CLIENT due to personal circumstances
- partial or total damage or loss of baggage of the CLIENT during voyage
- refusal of the authorities to issues the tourist visa for Bulgaria to the CLIENT
- avoiding the exiting or entering in Bulgaria by customs and border services.
5.2 If the CLIENT cancels his journey and cancels the contract, ALPIN ltd withhold the amount of the paid deposit or sum until the moment.